Took house the market. Year ago and rented out now is time to decide to either sell or rented out again owe 262,000 aprox 2,700 sq ft

Asked by Jeanny1157, Hickory, NC Sat Jun 9, 2012

Answers

5
Gita Bantwal, Agent, Jamison, PA
Sun Jul 15, 2012
Talk to an accountant and see if you have any benefits of renting the property. Does the rent cover your mortgage payments and other expenses.? Do you have a good tenant ? Can you afford the vacancy if house takes time to sell?
Bonnie Tamra…, Agent, Gaithersburg, MD
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Hi Jeanny 1157! Thanks for asking about selling your house. With interest rates now at market lows, many people are selling, even if they don't get as much money as they really want, because they know that when they then buy a house, they will probably more than make up for it by getting "a good buy" on it. Best way to figure this out is to contact a Realtor who can assist you...and I am available! Bonnie Tamrack
Shannon Aust…, Agent, Hickory, NC
Sun Jun 10, 2012
The best way to find out which is right for you, is to schedule a free market analysis of your home and current comparable properties that have sold around it. As a real estate agent, I would be happy to do that with you. Feel free to contact me by phone, text or email.
Kevin Teeters, Agent, Hickory, NC
Sat Jun 9, 2012
I am a Hickory Realtor and would be happy to discuss so that you can decide what is right for you. Please contact me at your nearest convenience.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sat Jun 9, 2012
How would we know? Contact a Realtor in your area and ask them to do a market valuation to see what it's worth today, then decide.