Thinking about listing a first floor, tiled throughout, end unit located at Buck Creek Golf Villas on Aberdeen Country Club. Are condo's selling?

Asked by Deana Daponte, Prospect, CT Wed Feb 6, 2013

Answers

1
Kenneth "Kip"…, Agent, North Myrtle Beach, SC
Wed Feb 6, 2013
To answer this question curtails a bit of explanation and many variables but I will attempt to answer with limited information from the size condo you have and etc. . In the past few months condos in general have decreased in inventory, sales prices, list prices have risen, and the sales have increase about 14 percent over the last year icomparing the same month in 2012 . In Buck Creek, there are 15 active condos and one of those is under contract. Price range is from 49k to 123900 for active listings... 10 other condos were listed last year but expired ,,, there were also 7 owners that listed and then withdrew the listing. In 2012 there were 12 that sold in Aberdeen Buck Creek form 50k to 82900... There is a market for a properly priced condo in Aberdeen, A nice community, good hoa, and a possibility to increase monthly rental income to an investor are some of the selling points to a potential buyer. If you would like to have a more thorugh review of your condo and how it will perform in the market, I would provide for free a Market analysis and see if the price you need is what indeed the market can give you. You can call me directly at 910-207-2948.