The sq ft on 5704 Trelawney, MLS# 3222947 is 2903 sq.ft You are showing 1308 sqft. Travis rec shows 2903 sqft

Asked by Ash Goyal, Austin, TX Tue Sep 1, 2009

Answers

2
Kevin, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Sep 9, 2010
This could be the result of a couple of things, first the square foot reflected on the tax roll is usually derived from the plans submitted when the building permit is issued. Possibly the plans changed at some point, an addition was added without a permit being pulled or someone made a mistake when they property was entered or copied into the system.
., , Austin, TX
Tue Sep 1, 2009
Dear Ash:

I don't know what you are looking at, but the MLS says it is 2913 square feet. When it sold in 1998, that MLS number also said 2913. Would you like me to open up a gateway for you that will email you correct data directly from the MLS? It's a live feed. The reason that Travis County Appraisal District shows something slightly difference is because the 2913 square footage was probably from the builder and the 2903 was probably on the original specifications that TCAD received before the subdivision was built out.

I will be happy to help you receive correct data.

With kindest regards,

Mary Strickler
Prudential