The lawyer is taken a vacation, and closing is delayed for two weeks. My attorney will not close for both,

Asked by Colette, Buffalo, NY Sat Jun 28, 2008

and buys attorney does not have fill in. So, my attorney is saying I will need to eat the cost of waiting two more weeks. Other than sueing the buyers attorney for breach of contract. Any other advice?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:

Answers

1
Yvonne Cousar, Agent, Round Rock, TX
Sat Jun 28, 2008
Do you have a realtor involved in this sale? If you do, perhaps he or she can apply a little pressure to get this done for you. You can also contact the bar association where this attorney is a member to see if they can provide you with some guidance as to your best course of action.
Web Reference:  http://www.YvonneBaker.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Search
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more