Virtualbarba…, Both Buyer and Seller in Bala Cynwyd, PA

The description of my home on the city records is significantly incorrect - eg, i have a 3 story house, but it says only 2 - how do i get it corrected

Asked by Virtualbarbara, Bala Cynwyd, PA Sun Aug 15, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Rob Gerhart…, , Lansdale, PA
Mon Aug 16, 2010
Ian is right.

If the public records are incorrect and show less of a home than you have, you will most likely be stuck with a higher assessment if you have them corrected. It's probably best not to bring it up.
0 votes
Ian A. Wolf, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Sun Aug 15, 2010
You definitely want to contact the tax assessor. However, you could be assessed based on a 2 story, and when the correction is made your taxes may go up.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more