Thank trulia community, I found it is so helpful for me. If I decide take my house off the market, does my agent expect me to pay him for the work

Asked by Qiu_burns, Rochester Hills, MI Sat Oct 6, 2012

did

Answers

6
Pam Bava, Agent, Rochester, MI
Wed Oct 24, 2012
There are alot of good agents on Trulia and Trulia is a great site for comsumers to get answers to their questions. If you don't mind emailing me and letting me know your address, I do have buyers looking for homes in Rochester.

Pam Bava, Realtor
Real Living Kee Realty
realteellc@hotmail.com
248-651-1200
Michelle Pay…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Wed Oct 24, 2012
I agree the trulia community has many great agents on the site! The advise below is excellent. Good luck to you:)
Maria Cipoll…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Fri Oct 19, 2012
The best way to anwer this questions is to read the agreement that you sign with your agent. Check the part that will stipulates what happen if a cancelation occurs before the expiration of the listing agreement.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

Century 21 Tenace

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sat Oct 6, 2012
While anything is possible, we normally work on commission and only get paid if the house sells. They will be disappointed if you withdraw it, but that is not uncommon for us to have happen.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Oct 6, 2012
Ask your agent the question, and or, review your contract....
Karen Paytas, Agent, Clinton Twp, MI
Sat Oct 6, 2012
Good Morning!

You have a contract with the Realtor. You need to read it and see if there is anything relating to withdrawal. You cannot be forced to sell your property. Most agents will issue a conditional release. This will remove the home from the market but will not allow you to list the home with another Realtor for the time period of the listing. You should talk to your Realtor.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com