Tenant, haven't pay me morgage for several months, they finally move out

Asked by Shaju, Philadelphia County, PA Mon May 14, 2012

I 'm looking for an experience short sale person in phila area contact me please

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Shaju, Home Seller, Philadelphia County, PA
Tue May 15, 2012
Thank guy's I have initiate contact with all of you good luck!
0 votes
Alexander Sh…, Agent, Huntingdon Valley, PA
Tue May 15, 2012
I am in the process of negotiating 4 Short sales and have a good track record.
If you are interested in hiring an experienced agent please call me 267 738 0886

Alexander Shulzhenko
Realty Mark Cityscape
267 738 0886
0 votes
Michael Solo…, Agent, Huntingdon Valley, PA
Tue May 15, 2012
Call me at 2154212121

Michael Solomon
Realty Mark Associates
0 votes
Mike Rosania, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Tue May 15, 2012
Give me a call 267-879-3556 or email SellWithMikeR@gmail.com and we can discuss your situation. For some info regarding short sales please go to my website listed below.
0 votes
Edmund Choi, Agent, Paoli, PA
Tue May 15, 2012
RE/MAX ADVISORS 610.293.1616 Ask for Edmund Choi.
0 votes
Carolyn Mosl…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Mon May 14, 2012
Shaju please call or email me I can help you out.

Carolyn Mosley
Re/Max Affiliates NE
267 971-9373
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more