Suggestions to market a Fortune 500 company executive style, 5 BR,10500 sq ft home in rural KY on a 4 acre,semi private lake lot for under a million $

Asked by Kalpi, Nashville, TN Thu Nov 29, 2012

The lifestyle of the stars on a white collar income! Ideal for retiring executives wanting to get away from it all, yet be close to several cities. Upscale 5 BR, 5.5 bath house with gorgeous view of the lake from every room, jacuzzi tubs (3), swimspa, sauna, outdoor pool, lakefront property in a friendly well connected town in the heart of NAFTA Highyway (I-69).. House has too many upscale amenities to describe here. IMO, the right clientele has not been targeted because the agent seems to focus only on the local market (median house value $70,000). Any suggestions on how to market this house and what would a reasonable finders fee be if I do most of the paperwork through my lawyer? More details of the house and the town can be sent on request. TIA.

Answers

2
Daniel Fisher’s answer
Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Fri Nov 30, 2012
Good afternoon, Kalpi:
Professional photos and(max number allowed) and a vitrual or video tour and possibly aerial photos on premium/preferred/featured listings on Homes.com, Realtor.com, Trulia.com and Zillow.com is a must. Market the area/amenities/views, not just the home. Research which websites have this type of home and pay to be on the ones which have the most hits (e.g. on hitwise). Some national newspapers might also put it in front of the right eyes. If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Catherine Do…, Agent, Saint Louis, MO
Thu Nov 29, 2012
I would do a great video and brochure and market to nearby larger markets. A newspaper or magazine ad for Luxury homes may be what you need to get it the attention it needs. Could also send brochure mailings to top execs in the area. Sounds very nice! As far as finders fee, 25% is typical. Good Luck!