Asked by Vivien, Chatsworth, CA • Tue Sep 22, 2009
We were trying to move into a better school district and a bigger house. Now our house is listed for 5 months, and not sold. Our kid likes his current school, and I am thinking we should try to stay close to where we live right now. Our house payment is going to be like $1300 next 6 months due to the low interest rate. My current agents want us to keep lowering the listing price. I just don't know whether I should just take the sale off the market, and wait till next spring to see whether my kid gets into a better school in the neighbourhood, or keep lowering the listing price until the current house sells. I looked around before, it was hard to find comparables to what we have right now with what we can afford. So if we sell the house, we could be paying more, or be really unhappy with the condition.
Real Estate in Chatsworth
Popular Categories in Chatsworth
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!