OF COURSE THEY SHOULD BE PRESENT!
Top 10 reasons why the seller should be there.
After 8 months and the home has received no offers the owners need to be able to say:
1. My agent did not demonstrate the tilt in windows.
2. My agent said the PUblix is 1 mile away, it only 9/10th of a mile away.
3. My agent did not meet the buyer and their agent at the curb.
4. My agent did not drag the buyer around announcing, "and here's the kitchen!"
5. My agent did not show sufficient enthusiasm showing my home.
6. My agent never shared how thoroughly we enjoyed living here and how happy are neighbors are for us that we are starting a new chapter somewhere else.
7. My agent never said. "What can we do today to get you into this home?"
8. My agent did not clean the house before the buyers arrived.
9...and didn't to the dishes
10. and didn't pick the poo.
Of course, if the sellers intent is the sell the home, they won't be preoccupied to looking for someone else to blame. They will be no-where to be seen and will have implemented all the suggestions their agent advised. Nothing makes an indelible image of your home faster than a great back story and the aromas of "HOME."
Best of Success,
Annette Lawrnce, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group.
Palm Harbor, FL