Adejesus, Home Owner in 32625

Short Sales in Cedar Key Florida.

Asked by Adejesus, 32625 Tue Apr 17, 2012

Does anyone have knowledge on short sales in Cedar Key Florida

Hi! I am very knowledgeable in the process of Short Sales. I am trained by some of the lenders and national negotiators of the process.

My company at La Rosa Realty has a staff of legal & title professionals that negotiate the process for FREE.

Please hurry! IF you close on your house before the end of the year, the federal government does not allow the lenders to collect the deficit Or/And the IRS can not charge you taxes on the deficit.
Good afternoon,
There is a short sale you might be interested in, here's the Trulia address, just copy and paste it into your browser:

There are also a couple foreclosures, one for $499k waterfront, a mobile home off the island for about 50k. Keep in mind that sometimes a motivated Seller makes a better bargain than a short sale of foreclosure!

I would be happy to provide you with information on local properties, I live here on the island. Please let me know if I can help you further!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012