Adam Suarez, Both Buyer and Seller in 33012

Selling: 1 bedroom 1 bath luxury condominium in downtown Miami, Florida called NEO WIND. Condo is new, never

Asked by Adam Suarez, 33012 Mon Jul 28, 2008

lived in. 812 sq ft. total, condo is equipped with European style cabinets and all stainless steal appliances and marble counter tops. Located on the 23rd floor of this high rise building with a spectacular view of the downtown area. Be the first to experience all the ammenities including an infinity pool, game room, gym and its own personal movie theater. Asking price is $249,000.00, price is negotiable. If you are interested or no someone who is, I am willing to give 2% to anyone who buys or finds me a buyer. For any more information, email me at asuarez@ubventures.org

Answers

4
Pamela Mendo…, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Tue Aug 12, 2014
Omg, I want it for me... Adam, I am currently working with a group of international investors that might be interest in the area. I will let you know. Thank you for the offer.
Rosie Morot-…, , Miami, FL
Mon Jul 28, 2008
Hello Adam,
Sounds interresting, the probleme is there is a lot of compedition, hundrends of them....
Please contact me if yo need help.
Adam Suarez, Both Buyer And Seller, 33012
Mon Jul 28, 2008
It is $304.00. It is a great deal. If you would like to see pictures, email me and I will send them to you through email. Thank You.
Sj209, Both Buyer And Seller, California
Mon Jul 28, 2008
Sounds like a great deal and a nice abode! What is the HOA?