Selling a house for the first time!

Asked by HGTV, San Francisco, CA Mon Jan 11, 2010

HGTV is looking for First-time Sellers to be on “My First Sale!”

From the producers of HGTV¹s most popular series, “My First Place” comes the next chapter in the real estate side, the sale of the home:

MY FIRST SALE, a brand new HGTV show, is looking for first-time home sellers and their agents, in the Tri-State area.

We are looking for fun, high-energy people who are just starting the process of selling their first place! We’ll be there to capture all the trials and tribulations, stress and success of prepping for sale, pricing, negotiating, and ultimately selling a home for the first time.

Taping will begin in Fall 2009 and will continue through Spring 2010. If this sounds like fun, first-time sellers should apply now for immediate consideration!

Request an application by emailing:
jkawano@highnoontv.com

Or call Casting Producer Jon Kawano at (303) 712-3222

Answers

3
Chris Lane, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Mon Jan 11, 2010
Jon,

That's exciting! I have a couple right now trying to see an awesome home in the Oak Lane section of Philadelphia. This is their 1st home and 1st time as a seller. I believe they would be rather enthused about such an opportunity to showcase their home and experience on HGTV. If you would like to know more please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thanks.

P.S Any local Realtors who have interested buyer please view the property via Trend. MLS # 5627235.

Chris Lane Licensed PA Realtor
Exit Realty The "Tri State Group"
1080 N Delaware Ave Suite 200
Phila, Pa 19125
215-681-5520
http://www.chrislanesells.com
Make everyday Payday with Residuals---Join Exit Today!!!
HGTV, Both Buyer And Seller, San Francisco, CA
Mon Jan 11, 2010
Mr. Laricy,
Thanks for your response!
We have filmed many episodes of "My First Place" in the Chicagoland area and we would love to return there someday. However, as of right now, we are currently filming our new show, "My First Sale" in just the Tri-State and Denver areas. I will keep you posted if we return to your area someday.

In fact, we have a "My First Place" episode of a Chicago story airing tonight at 8:30pm, CST on HGTV!

Best of luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.hgtv.com
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 11, 2010
This sounds awesome. Any chance you will try Chicago sometime? I know of some sellers that would love to be in this!

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlamericorp@aol.com
708-250-2696