Selling As Is condition

Asked by Rememberwhen76, Philadelphia, PA Mon May 21, 2012

I am looking to sell my house quickly, I owe under the appraisal value. The house needs a new heating system, everything else is cosmetic. I am crunch for time because I am going through pre FCL and they are giving me time to sell and I rather sell then reinstate or do a grateful exit. Please advise how should I put my house on the market to sell?

Answers

8
Joan Scherbin, , Bensalem, PA
Tue May 22, 2012
put the house on the market for sale I am a realtor and am willing to help you sell your house

When and if you get the buyer who is willing to buy the house then you will have to address the

the problems I will be able to find people who can fix anything in the house and will also be able

to get the fcl under control thank you JOAN SCHERBIN century 21 advantage gold 215 939 4805
Philip J. Cu…, Agent, Feasterville, PA
Mon May 21, 2012
Please call me at 215-725-5700 x49 depending where the house is I might have an invester that would be interested I need 2 thing which I will discuss with you off line only
Philip J. Cunningham Sr
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia,PA 19152
267-934-1971
Web Reference:  http://www.GreatPaRE.com
Rememberwhen…, Home Owner, Philadelphia, PA
Mon May 21, 2012
yes I have been to court three times, I have two more times before they set a date for FCL Sale. My house was valued at $115k as is and I owe $98k. I have subtracted the work that needs to be done to the house and it still can sell over the amount I owe. It's just a matter of getting a buyer quickly.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Mon May 21, 2012
Preforclosure and you say you owe less than what it will appraise for? I would guess they want you to sell and not go the short sale route if you have equity in the house.
Alan Openshaw, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Southampton, PA
Mon May 21, 2012
Hello Rememberwhen76.

Get a Realtor that is familiar with short sales. Don't worry the Realtor does not cost YOU a penny. It is costing the lender money. However if you don't get a realtor the lender will suggest that you have not marketed the property properly and you may have issues agreeing on an appraised value.
Price aggressivley and have the price reduced quickly if no offers are coming in. You want to show the lender that you are doing everything that you can to sell the property.

You need to start getting your paperwork together. You will need 2011 tax returns, recent bank statements and recent pay stubs. You will also need to put together a hardship letter. Get a good realtor and let them take care of the rest.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
VOTED BEST IN BUCKS 2010
NMLS ID 143960
Jim Simms, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Louisville, KY
Mon May 21, 2012
Choose your Realtor carefully.

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
Ana Barlow, Agent, Philadadelphia, PA
Mon May 21, 2012
Hi Rememberwhen 26,

Good for you! Proactive steps can save you in the long run.

I would DISCLOSE DISCLOSE DISCLOSE.

Get a Realtor, get the property on the market at the most aggressive price you can, and disclose everything about the process you are in to get it sold, as well as disclosing every condition of the property including the heating system.

Let me know if you need an agent, I can have someone in our group come out and speak with you regarding how we handle this and how we can be of service to you.

Thank you!

Ana Barlow
Barlow and Birdsall Group
anabarlow@gmail.com
215. 701.9117
Jim Olive, Agent, Key West, FL
Mon May 21, 2012
Remember...
A quick sale is largely dependant on two things: 1) Price and 2) Knowledge of the Market and effort in getting it sold. For both of these, you'll probably want someone who knows what they are doing, so it's done right the first time (which will save a lot of time). Typically, that means getting a good Realtor involved. Someone who knows your market and does not have to waste time learning about your market. Best of luck for a quick sale...