Seller closing cost

Asked by Ca_nelsen@yahoo.com, Tue Apr 16, 2013

How do I estimate my closing costs when selling my house?

Answers

4
Meena Gujral, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Your agent can work the numbers for you. They can also get the approximate calculations from the Title Company they use. Keep in mind it will be approximate since you don't know how much accepted offer price will be and how much the commission and Transfer Taxes will be; that is based on the sales price of the home.

Meena Gujral
Help-U-Sell Achievers Realty
925-425-9491
http://www.helpusellachievers.com
PollyAnna Sn…, Agent, Bozeman, MT
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Hi, if you are using a Realtor, have him/her sit down with you and go over the worksheet they use to estimate your costs and net proceeds. Any professional worth your attention will have these. If you are selling on your own, first be careful. Next, use a title company website or use a search engine to get a worksheet for closing costs and estimated proceeds for your area. I'd still suggest a Realtor (yes, I'm biased) b/c he/she will know the customs and ins and outs of your area - each state and then each area within a state can and will have different customary "who pays for what" scenarios. I hope this helps - cheers!
Mary Tompkins…, Agent, Bella Vista, AR
Tue Apr 16, 2013
An agent can estimate those for you. I provide those with my market analysis on you home.

Let me know how I can help you. Mary

Marysellinghomes.net

Crye-Leike Realtors
Jennifer Lamb, Agent, Fort Smith, AR
Tue Apr 16, 2013
A good tool to use is located on Waco titles website. Just click sellers net sheet at the bottom of the page and fill I the blanks and calculate.

Let me know if you need help selling or buying a home. I'm always available.
Jennifer.lamb@coldwellbanker.com
Web Reference:  https://www.wacotitle.com/