Rental price for 2BR 1BA in Logan Sqaure

Asked by Brian Jameson, Miami Shores, FL Wed Jun 4, 2008

I'm right by the Congress Theater and Milwaukee (2400 N and 2600 W). 1.5 blocks to the blue line. Our unit was gut rehabbed 3 years ago with all the upgrades. Having a heck of a time selling it, so we are looking into the possibility of renting it out. What are similar types of units renting for in this area? Any thoughts?

Answers

1
Pete Wolfgram, , Chicago, IL
Wed Jun 4, 2008
I currently live in Logan Square not far from your condo and we pay $1150/mo for a 2br 1bath. Granted ours is a rental and the rehab is nice (dishwasher, whirlpool tub, fireplace, a/c, etc) but I wouldn't call it "condo" quality. I would just emphasize the theater, trains, restaurants, and location of Logan. I would guess that you could fetch somewhere around $1250-1450 depending on the layout and utilities included. Best of luck! Renting at this point is definitely not a bad idea..
Web Reference:  http://www.isellmyplace.com