Asked by Pv2715, Arizona • Tue Nov 4, 2008
We currently own a home in AZ. My husband has been offered a relocation corporate buyout to move to
Dallas, TX with his new job. We had bought our home in az when the real market was at its peak in 2005. With that said, we are expecting to incur a lost of almost 25%. Not sure if we should accept the buyout offer and incur the loss or put the house on rent for a while and wait for the market to rebound.
Gurus please advise...
Popular Categories in Higley
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!