Realtor Experiences with Single Property Sites

Asked by vFlyer, 94103 Fri Jul 20, 2007

Looking for success stories or other advice from Realtors who have tried or use Single Property Sites (custom/vanity URLs).

Answers

5
vFlyer, Home Buyer, 94103
Fri Aug 24, 2007
Here is the post I was working on.
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Tue Aug 7, 2007
We use SPS that we create in-house. We place the URL on a sign rider in lieu of an 800 phone number.
Paul Eastwood, , Denver / CO / USA
Mon Aug 6, 2007
These new tools can be a great aid to the listing agent when trying to win the listing. Some services provide use for Pre-Listings for free.
The other side of the coin is how to attract buyers, and again, extensive promotion to the usual services (Trulia of course! and Google Base etc etc) are all now pretty much included by many vendors.
If you are only paying a few dollars per month - then this might well bring great value to agents looking to both win listings and attract buyers.
Robert Kroon, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Fri Jul 20, 2007
I have had great success with Single Property Sites. It works for me just lilke a 1800 number. The provider I use charges $ 19.50 per month for 3 active sites. ( You can have more acitve sites, they have a pay scale for incremental usage. They charge me $ 11:00.......I believe it is......for obtaining the UR:L for me. You can make the URL what ever you want.......as long as it is not already taken........I use the property street address. Then I purchase a sign rider from our local sign co. $ 23.00 that basically " See this lovely home oin the web at " Followed by the web URL.

Their template wizard is very good, very inclusive, very easy to use. You can load pictures easily and you can have up to 15 more links to " other " information. They provide as a standard......google maping, Census population info, standard forms for " Send me More Info ......emai this to........print a flyer.." and more. For an example see the link below.......this is an active listing as of today.
Web Reference:  http://913eberylav.com/
Jon Sterling, , Aspen, CO
Fri Jul 20, 2007
I have had great luck with Listing Domains http://(www.listingdomains.com). They cost about $75 a pop the last time I bought one and they're very user-friendly. I put the links on my email signature, which allows them to be marketed through everyone who gets an email from you.