Ok so the response from agents for a person not needing to sell than DONT, get a List Price Analysis(LPA),

Asked by Buysellown.info, Saint Petersburg, FL Mon Jun 15, 2009

get aComparative Market Analysis (CMA), get an appraisal and properties are selling for less than list price. When will the market change or the preception change that the market has bottomed and when will we see market improvement ? Also if buyers missed the bottom what will they do in a rising market?

Answers

2
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Mon Jun 15, 2009
Good question,
Here in Florida there are a number of indicators. A significant number of communities are showing recovery, meaning the sell prices are inching upwards. These communities have the same attributes most high value communities have always had, pride of ownership, investment in the homes in the community and NO BODY PARKING CARS IN THE FRONT YARD. These communities are mature and homeowners did not purchase within the same 5 year period. At this time, these communities are seeing a price increases of up to 10%.
Be aware there are loads of communities built from 1995 to current where owners moved in at nearly the same time, using very similar mortage programs. These like kind communites represent the best buyer opportunity. These communities likely have not experienced bottom at this time.
My experience is bottom HAS been detected in most segments except the $600,000 plus market. This is confirmed in multiple offers for distressed and non-distressed properties with active bidding AND offers at near listed price.
Without working with an expereinced agent with access to relevant data, you can not determine with way the arrow is pointing in a community until it is yesterdays news.
The LPA embraces these elements to exhibit trends, values, wishful thinking, buyer profile, and all the stuff you need to know to make an informed decision.
Don't get caught saying " I shoulda" and get in the game.
Buying or Selling in Tampa bay?
Annette Lawrence
ReMax ACR Elite Group, Inc
727. 420. 4042
Web Reference:  http://www.mydunedin.com
Good Answer Annette
Diana Sames
http://www.mystpetebeachhome.com
Flag Sat Feb 28, 2015
Vicky Chrisn…, Agent, Purcellvile, VA
Mon Jun 15, 2009
Things are picking up everywhere. See my recent post about my area - just outside of DC we tend to be very blessed with a strong local economy and constant job growth, and as a result are more resilient. However, we are not on an island, and I am hearing and seeing evidence of similar things happening across the country - including some areas in Florida.

What will buyers do in a rising market? Well, last time they spent too much and got themselves in trouble. Maybe they will do it again.