No response or action tsken by buyers on 2 x 2 day notice to preform

Asked by karen, 92570 Thu Jun 12, 2014

The buyers , angent and broker have all been given a 2 day notice to preform. There were given one on 2/17/2014 and the other on 2/23/2014. No response by anyone. Now the Buyers wont sign the cancellation papers unless i pay the repair bill this demand is from broker. What r my options

Answers

3
Bill Eckler’s answer
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Fri Jun 13, 2014
Hi Karen,

Sounds like someone is bent on being just plain difficult......

Dan and Cindy are both on the mark by recommending that at this point you might want to seek some legal support. An attorney will be able to review your documents and recommend your best course of action.

Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Thu Jun 12, 2014
Karen,
If your agent isn't confident in their advice to you, ask to speak to their managing broker. If they can't or won't help, get this to an attorney. There are too many potential details required for anyone here to give you a more useful answer. Sorry for the problems.
Cindy Davis, Agent, San Diego, CA
Thu Jun 12, 2014
It sounds like you have an agent. I would work with your agent's advice. You alos might want to consukt with an attorney.