Need to sell a home near Kettering Hospital. Anyone who can recommend a local stager or staging company?

Asked by Jennifer Grant, 48307 Sun Jul 19, 2009

I expect home to list in the $240s based on most recent sales last year, or might be lower based on market changes.

Answers

4
Bob Puls’ answer
Bob Puls, Agent, Centerville, OH
Sun Jul 19, 2009
Jennifer,

I'm a local real estate agent with Re/Max Central Properties and I would be more than happy to help you out. In fact, as part of my real estate team I have a group of certified home stagers (ASP, Accredited Satging Professional) that I offer for free to all of my clients. This is just part of the many services that my clients enjoy. The staging service offered can be as simple as helping pick out paint colors to as much as arranging furniture properly or renting furniture that may be need to properly stage your home. I can't begin to tell you how much of a competitive advantage having your home staged will give you. Every client of mine that has elected to take advantage of this service has been able to sell their home for more money and in less time than the market average!

Please feel free to contact me at 937-470-2083 or email me at Bob@BobPuls.com if you have any follow up questions or would like to meet to see how I can put these services in action for you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Web Reference:  http://www.BobPuls.com
Bob Mehlick, Agent, Dayton, OH
Sun Jul 20, 2014
I recommend Tamara Leach at stage4you@woh.rr.com. Phone 937-684-6220.
Mary Starkey, Agent, Springboro, OH
Sun Jul 19, 2009
One of the suggestions a stager will make is to declutter. I can't emphasize enought what a difference that makes. Clean out closets, remove furniture that crowds up a room and get rid of all the trinkets that have been collected over the years. If your house has wallpaper, remove it a nd paint a nuetral color. I have a home stager that works for me and I would be glad to share her information with you. I have taken staging classes and can offer advise free. Feel free to contact me.
Web Reference:  http://www.MaryStarkey.com
Mark Ryan-Ma…, Agent, Centerville, OH
Sun Jul 19, 2009
Jennifer,

I would be happy to meet with you and discuss your options. Depending on the level and complexity of your needs I may be able to help you personally. I am a local real estate broker with RE/MAX and one of my designations is the ASP (Accredited Staging Professional).

Often when home sellers are preparing to place a home on the market there are many other itmes that may need to be done in addition to "staging"... minor repairs, paint, etc. I can provide direction so you make wise choices and then help with direction on staging the home.

If you need a more full service "staging" involving rental furniture, etc. then that is beyond what I focus on but would still be able to assist you.

Please feel free to call at 937-353-4600 or email Mark@MarkRyanGroup.com if you have any follow up questions or would like to meet and discuss your options.

Hope that is some help?

Mark Ryan