Need more information about how houses are selling in Wesmere? We have a 5/3 house on a corner lot.

Asked by Jill, Ocoee, FL Thu May 22, 2008

Answers

5
Greg Traub, Agent, Orlando, FL
Fri May 23, 2008
There are currently 18 homes for sale in Wesmere, with 5 sales since 12/1/07, and 5 new pending sales since late april. So it seems there may be some pickup of activity in yourneighborhood. Homes are listed from 239K all the way up to 369K.

If your looking for an in depth Market analysis though, with specific comps, competing neighborhoods and properties, etc. You will have to call an agent either recommended to you,or, of course, one of us here on Trulia :)
Web Reference:  http://www.gregtraub.com
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Fri May 23, 2008
Jill,
The overall market is still down....if you are considering selling, this is not time to put a home on the market and expect to recover 100%of the purchase price if you bought after 2004.
The "Eckler Team"
Keshia "K" T…, Agent, Jacksonville Beach, FL
Thu Jul 1, 2010
In Wesmere, Home sales from January 2010 have sold for approximately $120 per square foot, and this is just an average of what was sold, there are other obvious things to consider. You should consult a knowledgeable Realtor for a Comparative Market Analysis, to get an understanding of what the market will allow for the sale of your home, once you’re confident in the price and are ready to place your home on the market. Be sure to Stage the home properly, fix all issues in the home and always be prepared to show the home. I have a report on secrets to selling your home in less than 90 days on my Trulia blog if you would like to review it.
Best of luck
Web Reference:  http://www.ktorruella.com
Rick Aguirre, Agent, Orlando, FL
Fri Jun 20, 2008
Jill,
It would help to have a little more information on your home. Square footage and any extras like a pool or bonus rooms and such.
However I did a search of homes that have sold in Wesmere this year and so far 5 have closed that are 4 bedrooms.The average price per sq ft is $127.36. the Average days on market is 173 days before going to contract and the Average Price is $287,400. I hope thisgives something to go on.
Rick.
Broker Dave, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Jun 2, 2008
Is it a good time to sell or a great time to buy? My advice to you is if you want to move and can sell your home without a loss go for it. Remember when the market turns and your home increases in value so will the one you are looking to buy. If you decide to sell make sure you choose a Realtor who not only is knowledgeable but is POSITIVE on the market as it reflects in their voice when they talk to buyers.

Dave Lowe
davelowe@two4one.com
407-330-0060