Need an agent to sell my house. The issue is the area has gone down hill and I really don't think anyone would want to live there long term. So maybe

Asked by kennie de boer, 95619 Mon Oct 28, 2013

A Investment prop for someone

Answers

6
Danielle Swe…, Agent, El Dorado Hills, CA
Thu Jun 19, 2014
Hi Kennie,

How are you today? I'm reaching out to see how your home sale turned out. I'm a local Realtor and specialize in investment properties and Rehab. Please let me know if I can help you in any way.

Have a great afternoon,

Danielle Sweet, ZipRealty, Inc.
Realtor(R), Licensed in CA, #01921756
dsweet@ziprealty.com
916.934.2120 | Fax: 877.625.2296
My profile: http://www.ziprealty.com/agent/dsweet
, ,
Tue Oct 29, 2013
There is still a value, right? What about the agent who sold you your house?
Jim Walker, Agent, Carmichael, CA
Mon Oct 28, 2013
Maybe an investor, maybe an owner occupant. It will sell for more if it is vacant or if you are the owner occupant allowing easy showings and keeping the place in showroom condition.

I recommend against putting a tenant in right before putting it on the market. Tenants resent that, and will make showings difficult. Making it harder to sell, and maybe you get less for it. If it is already tenant occupied, investors consider what it is currently rented for in calculating what they will pay. The frequently used marketing phrase "current rent is below market" is routinely met with a chuckle by investor buyers.

Investors are cheapskates (I mean that as a compliment, well maybe not, but it is not meant to be insulting either) so... If you can make the house appealing to owner occupant buyers as well as investors, you double your pool of buyers, maybe sell for more, or faster, or both.

Finally, don't worry too much about pricing it, the listing agent wannabees (including yours truly) will give you an estimate of value range and likely selling price. Take the agents advice, We are all duty bound to use our skills and knowledge to get the best result for you. - in price, terms, and length of time on market,

You almost can't go wrong if you price it, at or even a little below the houses market value. If it is easy to see, it will get showings and an offer (or offers)

Well that is it for the free advice. I'd be happy to jaw with you at length, since you are looking for a listing agent, and that is one of the many things that my wife Jeni and I do well.

We would like to be one of the agents that you interview. click on
jimwalker.metrolistpro.com for my contact info email and phone number.
Michelle Tho…, Agent, El Dorado Hills, CA
Mon Oct 28, 2013
It is still a sellers market. With effective marketing, it will sell :) I Please let me know if you would like to discuss ways in getting your home sold.

Michelle Thompson, SFR
El Dorado County Top Achievers Club
Lyon Real Estate
916-804-2981
Laura Coffey, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Mon Oct 28, 2013
Everything sells for the right price with the right agent. I suggest you interview three and see what they say.
Margaret Hol…, Agent, Diamond Springs, CA
Mon Oct 28, 2013
We all have access to investors. Not a problem! Is your home in Diamond Springs? Why do you consider that a bad area? My listings usually sell fairly quick in that area depending on pricing of course.
PS feel free to send me a private message if you'd like a price opinion