Debby, Home Seller in Glassell Park, Los A...

Asked by Debby, Glassell Park, Los Angeles, CA Sat Nov 22, 2008

I need an aggressive agent to SELL house in mid- construction in Glassell Park!
Looking for someone with aggressive sales plan, experience working with challenging properties and who is well connected with investors.

MUST SELL - single family home in Glassell Park. Mid-way through renovation/construction - contractor took our money, but did not finish project! Appraised in April 2008 for $375k, am hoping to sell for close $225k. Has new roof (even new plywood), new electrical, plumbing and framing. Have permits. Looking for investors to buy property - must sell ASAP! Our misfortune has created a GREAT opportunity for someone else. Just need the right agent to get it out there.

Please send me an email if you think you are that agent!

Have listed home on Zillow - check it out:…

I would love to interview for this position. I currently have a property not too far from there in pending status. It was built in 2005, 1 Bed 1Bath in echo park. This property type definitely fit the "challenging" piece in your description.

Ikem Chukumerije
Istar Pinnacle Realty
Direct: (323)-350-8297
Office: (800)-783-1421
Fax: (800)-783-8110
Hi Debby,

My home office is in Glassell Park and would appreciate the opportunity to interview for the position. Please check my website for more information about me. I am not only a broker, but an investor as well and I will do anything and everything to help you through your situation.

Molly Taylor
Taylor Real Estate
Very intricate situation, and disclosres very important

You say it was Appraised in April 2008 for $375k, Myself also being a state licensed appraiser I would like to review this report for you , see what can be done to put the property for sale that works best for you. Contact me and we can discuss.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 23, 2008
I have responded to your previous post, and called and left a message.
BTW your link is not working.
the correct link is:…

I would be happy to see how I can help you. It might interest you to know that sales are up, 29 homes sold in October 2008/ compared to 20 in 2007, that's a 45% jump.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 22, 2008
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Hello there and I'm sorry to hear about your situation! I know this area very well and have my office close by at Sothebys in Los Feliz. I am extremely web savy and my listings get an amazing number of showings and calls. I would be excited to give you my plan to sell your house. This listing needs someone in the area who is aggressive and clever with advertising and I am both.

You can contact me from the info on my website below and I am happy to meet up with you before or after thanksgiving to have an interview.

- Jeffrey