My situation is not solved.I live in Europe now and I'm waiting for the solution but no one wants to talk.

Asked by Eva Erdmann, Holiday, FL Wed Mar 4, 2009

It's about a dishonest real estate deal in Florida,where I had to leave my property due to the fact that people involved in the deal simply stole everything from me and made it impossible for me to discuss it with the real estate professionals.I don't know now what has been done cause I have heard all kinds of news about it but nothing what I could call a professional information.I'm far away and the thieves think that they won.

Answers

3
Lana Robbins…, Agent, Beach, ND
Mon Aug 10, 2009
Hi Eva.

I would highly suggest that you find an attorney in Florida who will be able to help you in what seems to be an very serious matter.
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Wed Mar 4, 2009
Hi Eva,
it is hard for us to even think of what a solution for you could be,because there is really not enough information ..... If you think there is something that went terribly wrong with your real estate deal, you must, truly you must work with a Florida Real Estate Attorney (you should have had once you started the purchase/deal anyway), he/she must have all of your documentation and then and only then can give you legal advice and what you are able to do about your situation....

If you are not connected with an experienced Florida Real Estate Attorney a good local Realtor should be able to connect you with one.

Good luck to you!
Edith edithsellshomes@gmail.com
Bob and Rich…, Agent, Newtown, CT
Wed Mar 4, 2009
We suggest contacting a real estate attorney in Florida where your property is located. The attorney should be able to tell you the legal status of the property and advise you on what course of action you should take, if any.

Bob & Richelle Ward, Realtors, ABR
Prudential Connecticut Realty
(203) 470-9818