Nancy, Home Seller in 11229

My siblings and I inherited a multi family house in Brooklyn, it needs a lot of work, can we successfully sell it as?

Asked by Nancy, 11229 Tue May 17, 2011

Answers

20
Besthomesny.…, , Bronx, NY
Mon Jul 18, 2011
Nancy,

If this property is still available, I will purchase it AS IS with all the violations & problems that come with the property. I can offer you an ALL CASH offer and close with in a week. If interested, please email me at jmashieh @ gmail.com
William Pola…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Suwanee, GA
Tue Jul 5, 2011
With access to several hard money lenders, we can lend up to 70% of the after repair value on the house. So, if you have anyone interested in buying it, we can lend them the money to buy it and fix it up (as long as the value is there).
Mitchell Bla…, Agent, Bellevue, WA
Mon Jul 4, 2011
If you can't sell it.join investor meetigs in your area. They meet every week for state auctions and jump on homes like yours because they are geared for renovate resale do it again .
David Rogoff…, , Brooklyn, NY
Tue Jun 21, 2011
Dear Nancy:

Many buyers prefer "as is" condition so they can upgrade to their preferences and not be stuck with another person's taste.

Make sure that all structural issues are addressed such as plumbing, electrical, brick work, roof etc.

Bonnie Chernin and David Rogoff
Fillmore Real Estate Branch #19
2926 Avenue J
Brooklyn NY 11210
917-593-4068 – David mobile
646-318-5031 – Bonnie mobile
davidrogoff@fillmore.com – E-mail
Douglas Meyer, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Thu May 19, 2011
Feel free to call Doug Meyer at Bergen Basin Realty at 718-763-4110 for any questions you have for Brooklyn homes, Condos, and Co-Ops. We specialize in the areas of Mill Basin, Old Mill Basin, Bergen Beach, Marine Park, Madison, Sheepshead Bay, Gravesend, Homecreast and more. Check out our website for listings, details, and pictures.

Bergen Basin Realty
5817 Ave N
Brooklyn, NY 11234
718-763-4110
Charles D'Al…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Wed May 18, 2011
Charles D’Alessandro a licensed associate real estate broker in the area for over 25 years. You can sell it as is if you choose to as long as the deed is the name of the heirs who plan on selling it with a clear title. If it is an estate and left to you by will check with your lawyer . I would appreciate an opportunity to meet with you and family to apply for the job of selling your property. Without obligation I can offer you a Market Price Evaluation as well as a Marketing plan to suit your needs. Below is a link to my About Me Page please check it out. Sorry for your families loss !
Derek W, Agent, Mount Vernon, NY
Wed May 18, 2011
Yes you can sell it as is. The goal is to sell the property for the maximum value and not accept the first and least offer that's presented. If you would like to work with a broker who can get you maximum value from the property please contact me at mr_real_estate@ymail.com
Andrey Yanoff, , 10017
Wed May 18, 2011
Nancy I am iterested in your multifamily house in Brooklyn. I am all cash buyer and as-is condition is OK with me. Please call me at 718-615-0200
Dale Davids, Agent, Saint Albans, NY
Tue May 17, 2011
I specialize in the sale of multifamily home and have a number of buyers that are always looking for a good deal. Give me a call if you would like me to represent you is selling it.
Madeline Pad…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Tue May 17, 2011
Hi Nancy
Of course you can sell it as is just as long as you are realistic about a price. My co-realtors have already given you some information you need to gather. The best route to go is start interviewing some realtors so we can assist you in getting it sold. please feel free to contact me directly and we can set up a convenient date and time to discuss this matter in person.
madelinepadovano@fillmore.com
718-332-8800
347-6687623
Microyal Inc, Both Buyer And Seller, Queens County, NY
Tue May 17, 2011
Perfectly okay to sell as it is. If a lot of repairs is needed a conventional loan will not be approved for buyer inrespective of who brings the buyer.
Investor buys all cash and you and yoiur sibbling will have the proceed within two week.
Do the following, if the house is occupy compile the rent roles and the lease expiration dates of the tenants living in the property, know the annual tax due etc. If it is empty quickly get the latest final water bills to know how much is outstanding.
If you are interested in selling to an investor call me 347 628 5761. I will more than willing to buy this property right away.
Mike
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Tue May 17, 2011
Dear Nancy:

Yes you can sell the house as is as long as the price you are seeking to achieve is realistic! If the price is right you will not have a problem. I have been selling homes in Brooklyn since 1993 and have sold many in terrible condition. Like they say, there is a lid for every pot and ultimately when selling a home that needs work, the price will be less than similar homes that are in excellent condition. Some buyers are attracted to getting the home for the lower price and then doing the work themselves, this is the type of buyer you need!

My office is located on Avenue R right off Nostrand Avenue and if you like I can meet with you and preview the house and give you an estimate as to how much it can sell for as-is. I can show you all the expenses you will incur so as to allow you to make informed and educated decisions. There is no cost or obligation for this service, I do it as a courtesy to homeowners I the areas that I service. If I can be of further assistance please let me know. Either way good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Louis Koss, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Tue May 17, 2011
Absolutely, it does not pay to put any money into it, because, you will not get a return on your money. I deal with many investors that buy properties in as is condition. If you have any questions please, call me or email me.
Louis Koss
Andrey Yanoff, , 10017
Tue May 17, 2011
Dear Nancy
The answer is yes. Yes you can sell multifamily house in As-Is condition. Some of the buyers may have a problem with getting financing for such a home, because: First – it is a multifamily home. There are very few mortgage programs available for . Second – depending on the condition. So, be very selective with the buyer who is looking for financing. Please make sure that the downpaiment is at least 30-50%. Your best beat is the all cash buyer who will not give you a hard time with violations if there is any, and will close on your home within 20-30 days. I work with at least 10 investors who will by As-Is and All cash in Brooklyn. I am willing to buy such a house myself if the price is right and you want to save on the brokers commission.
I wish you best of luck.
Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Tue May 17, 2011
AS IS is not a bad way to sell it since most people by town houses and gut them out to put their own touches into them, make sure you price it right
Tatiana Cames, Agent, New York, NY
Tue May 17, 2011
Greetings Nancy,

I believe your townhouse can sell, as-s. There is a demand for townhouses in Brooklyn, and right now, inventory is low.

I am a townhouse owner and I have sold real estate with a focus on townhouses, many in Brooklyn, for 12 years. I am adept at selling single and multi family homes, mixed use building as well as SRO’s. My commitment to sellers’ objectives as well as my expertise in townhouse architecture and restoration are unsurpassed.

Due to my own passion and appreciation for townhouse living and my intimate knowledge of this type of property, I relay the value and beauty of townhouses to prospective buyers with great skill, enabling sellers to achieve price objectives. My adeptness in negotiation is demonstrated with these record sales of many prime Brooklyn and Manhattan properties.

I offer a unique and highly creative marketing approach coupled with Corcoran’s cutting edge marketing strategies which will provide you with the perfection in print and media presentations that this home will need.

I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you at your earliest convenience to introduce myself personally and discuss your plans for your townhouse. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Tatiana Cames
Senior Vice President
The Corcoran Group
tcc@corcoran.com
Web Reference:  http://www.corcoran.com/tcc
David Watson, Agent, Kew Gardens, NY
Tue May 17, 2011
I am a ALL CASH buyer and can close in as little as two weeks this is not a scam or anything of the sort. Our company looks for distressed properties. We simply buy handyman specials or homes that need work, fix them up and sell them. Plain and simple. I am in brooklyn and can stop by to take a look TODAY. We have closed on 8 transactions to date and can provide proof if needed. If you are intesterested you can give me a call at 718-506-4095 or provide me with an e-mail address and we can go from there . Hope to hear from you soon. All the best.
Arik Tal, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Tue May 17, 2011
Dear Nancy,
Your property can be sold as-is with no problems.
There is a lot of demand for muti-family buildings in Sheepshead Bay in all conditions.
I have a buyer that i'm looking for a building for him to buy.
Please give me a call or email me for a meeting.
It would be sold with no time.

Best wishes.

Arik Tal ,
Good Way Properties Corp.
Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Services.
347 267-1001
GoodWayPro@gmail.com
Jack Menashe, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Tue May 17, 2011
Everything can be sold as is. I can do a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for you at no cost. I have quite a few listings in the area so basically it depends on what # you are looking for and what is realistic. But there are buyers for fixed or fixer-uppers. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jack Menashe
917.797.0215
http://www.SHERestates.com
Jack@sherestates.com
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Tue May 17, 2011
Anything can be sold as-is. Since as-is means many things you can argue that all homes are sold as-is except ones not yet built. The question is, does the buyer have to have all cash because the property will not get a lenders approval for a loan should a buyer come along. If you require an all cash buyer then you will have to offer a really good price or wait till Mr Perfect comes along to buy it at your price.