My mother wants to sell her apt. in Linden Towers, Flushing. What are market conditions?

Asked by Hal, Queens, NY Fri Sep 2, 2011

Answers

3
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Sep 14, 2011
You can check http://www.mlsli.com for available and closed area properties; if additional help is needed, feel free to contact me directly.
Jolie Muss, , Upper West Side, New York, NY
Wed Sep 14, 2011
You might want to contact a few different broker/agents and have them come by with some comparables and give you an opinion of what it would sell for. (You are not obligated to list but it can't hurt to have them pitch!) Be aware though that some unscrupulous agents will take an overpriced listing just to get the exposure. So do some research here and other places online as well.
Therese L Ko…, Agent, Bayside NY 11361, NY
Fri Sep 9, 2011
Hi Hal, Which Linden Tower? There have been many sales in the development ranginging from 107K-150K for 1 bedroom and $150K-258K selling price for 2 bedrooms...Depending on the condition/updates, the location which floor- and what the flip tax- will determine what asking and selling price will be. I have a deal in Linden #1 for 1 bedroom $125K, I've sold a 2 bedroom Linden #6. Market is hot for Coops and Condos...give me call for your specifics-an analysis is free. Terry K 718-614-3167 or email me TKorahais@elliman.com