My mother is looking to sell her home and move to a one floor condo / apartment in the Shaler / Glenshaw / Allison Park area. Do you have any?

Asked by Al, Allison Park, PA Sat Jan 16, 2010

suggestions?

Answers

3
Nancy Andior…, Agent, Allison Park, PA
Wed Feb 10, 2010
Al

Am just beginning to utilize this website and noticed your question from several weeks ago. A contractor is renovating a major property in Shaler, conveniently located and on the bus line. It will not be completed in the next few months, but apartments and eventually patio homes will be available in the near future. Let me know if you have any interest in contacting the developer. Also, I live in Shaler and do most of my business in the Shaler, Allison Park area where my office is located. I would be glad to give your mother an opinion about her own home.

Nancy A
412-417-8729
Doug Caye, Agent, Allison Park, PA
Sat Jan 16, 2010
Al,

There are a few off of Mt Royal in Shaler. I also know of one on the Burchfield side of shaler/allison pk. You also have a few available in McCandless. Most have 2 bedrooms. Without knowing a price range the available inventory will vary a great deal. You can contact me if interested, Im happy to help. therockinrealtor@verizon.net

Doug-
Charlene Hai…, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Sat Jan 16, 2010
I will email you what there is available. Send me your email address so I can get these to you. My email is pghrealestate@comcast.net.

Charlene Haislip
RE/MAX Realty Brokers