My 6 month contract with a real estate agent expired yesterday. I am not extending the contract with this

Asked by Steven James, 79911 Sun Mar 9, 2008

real estate agent. I live in El Paso, Texas. Any suggestions on my next step? Do you know any excellent real estate agents? Thanks.

Answers

5
Yvonne A Rus…, Agent, El Paso, TX
Thu Dec 3, 2009
Hi Mr. James,

Your name seems very familiar to me. I was a paralegal for many years before I decided to take up real estate full time. Anyway, I agree with my fellow El Paso Realtor, marketing is one of the most important factors to consider when selling your home. NAR estimates that 80-85% of homebuyers turn to the internet when they begin their home search. I joined REMAX precisely because they have a huge internet presence and is ranked as the top real estate franchise*. The SEM training they provide their agents is phenomenal. In addition I have 2 years of SEO training and have the knowledge to market your home and syndicated to all the major real estate sites. I also have a database of buyers I specifically market hot properties to. I don't want to give all my secrets away so call me for an interview.

Yvonne A. Russell, REALTOR®
RE/MAX Associates
10940 Ben Crenshaw, Suite C
El Paso, Texas 79935
(915) 873-8646

*franchisetimes.com 2009
Maricela And…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Apr 20, 2008
Mr. James, your home is in the 79911 zip code area; That is one of the newest areas in El Paso and possibly your home is very new, price might have been a factor, marketing might not have been strong or your home is one of several caught in our "Stand Still" period that many have experienced. When you interview agents again, feel free to question what they will be doing to market your home, be sure they provide a comparable analysis of homes in the subdivision and one of the Area and if possible, ask if they will Guarantee what they are offering you in exchange for the commssion they seek to earn. Interview 3 or 4 agents from different companies so you can compare service.
Rick Snow, Agent, El Paso, TX
Mon Mar 10, 2008
Steven,

I am a broker in El Paso and would be happy to discuss your options with you.
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Sun Mar 9, 2008
Steven,

Sorry to hear your home has not sold. I know this can be frustrating. It won't sell if it's not on the market, so I'd interview new agents and get it back listed ASAP. I can give you a recommendation if you'll let me know what part of El Paso you live and any other specifics about your home that might be useful in trying to find a good match.
Web Reference:  http://www.teamlynn.com
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Sun Mar 9, 2008
Steven
I would be happy to give you some recommendations.
Sorry to hear that your home did not sell.
Keith