My listing agreement with my client to sell their home ends soon...what is the name of the form I need to file to extend my listing agreement?

Asked by I Don't Know Anything, Ottawa, Toledo, OH Wed Jan 12, 2011

Once I get my extension signed and I send in the form to MLS, is there something else I need to do?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Lee Goade’s answer
Lee Goade, Agent, GALLATIN, TN
Wed Jan 12, 2011
I'm sure different areas have diff. protocols. We simply file a "change of status" form with our Broker and then make the applicable changes to our MLS listing via the internet and we're done.

Never be shy to ask your Broker questions that you may feel are silly or not worth their time. He or She should be more then happy to help you grow and help you stay on the straight and narrow.

Hope this helps!
1 vote
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Jan 12, 2011
Consider asking your broker owner and or office manger the question, it's their job to help you.
0 votes
Alan May, Agent, Evanston, IL
Wed Jan 12, 2011
this is going to vary office-to-office. Check with your managing broker... that's what she's there for.
0 votes
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Wed Jan 12, 2011
Why don't you ask your managing broker or office administrator? In CO, we file an amend/extend contract with broker.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Selling in Popular San Fernando Neighborhoods

Email me when…

Learn more