My husband has been relocated and we need to sell our home fast. Any suggestions?

Asked by Amr, Lancaster, OH Wed Jul 11, 2012

Answers

11
Betsy Sharp, Agent, Columbus, OH
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Amr, make sure you get a fair deal at fair market value if you do not use a realtor and go for sale by owner or sell to someone that contact's you here. Do what's best for you and your family :-)

Betsy Sharp, Realtor, Coldwell Banker King Thompson
740-777-8803
Chris Leber, , Ohio
Mon Jul 30, 2012
We are a real estate investor's buying properties for our own investment. Provide us with more info on your property and we will see if we can buy your property and will close it ASAP.
Send us at leberinvestment@gmail.com

Thanks.
Betsy Sharp, Agent, Columbus, OH
Sat Jul 28, 2012
Amr, I see you've got a lot of posts on this question, but I'd like to know if you've found your answer, or solution? If you are still seeking help, still questioning the market, etc I am available to chat.

740-777-8803
Betsy Sharp, Coldwell Banker Kingthompson
Lyn Nelson, Agent, Lancaster, OH
Wed Jul 11, 2012
I would be very honored to work with you through this obvious life changing experience you are going through. I was born and raised in Lancaster, raised my own family here and still live in Lancaster so I know the area and the market very well.With over 35 years in real estate I managed a large office in Lancaster for 12 years and now am once again an independent agent working with RE/MAX ONE out of Canal Winchester, As you know, RE/MAX is the largest network of real estate offices in the country with outstanding marketing opportunities for our clients. Please feel free to contact me anytime at 740-503-1425 or by replying to this email. I hope to hear from you again and wish you the best of luck in selling your home.
Chauntay Holt, Agent, Gahanna, OH
Wed Jul 11, 2012
There are many things you can do to sell your home fast. You want to clean, repair and organize everything that you can. The most important thing you can do is to get a correct price position. I would love to assit you. Please feel free to give me a call at 614-596-0996
Chauntay Holt
Local Coldwell Banker Realtor
Bob Combs, Agent, Beavercreek, OH
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Some buyers are looking for "projects", they want to paint, to change light fixtures, remodel a kitchen...most are not. Most buyers want to move in. Spend some money and fix the issues you have been putting off. Know your competition and make sure you are competitive...your house should be as nice as theirs or priced accordingly. If you have good equity in your house use it to your advantage...be willing to pay closing costs. If you have a lot of equity being willing to provide seller financing opens up a lot of options for buyers who might have trouble getting traditional financing.

Best of luck!!
Frank Dolski, Agent, Lahaska, PA
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Make sure that you de-clutter, stage, paint and update if required. You home must show its best and stand out among your competition. Finally, price it right! If you need the top Broker/Realtor in the area, please contact me. Or, visit my website as I list many ideas to sell your home.

Frank Dolski MBA, ABR, e-PRO
Associate Broker
2010-2011 Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle Award Recipient
CARTUS & SIRVA Certified Relocation Specialist
Previews Luxury Home Specialist
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
215-803-3237 (mobile)
215-794-1070 x-103
f.dolski@cbhearthside.com
http://www.FrankDolski.Com
Adam Krzesni…, Agent, Jackson Heights, NY
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Look for a real estate professional that specializes in your area.
Before you decide to settle with an agent ask for references, get in touch with people he/she previously serviced.
That may be your key to a quick success of selling your home!
Settle only with the best.

If you would like I may ask for a referral in our OH office.
Wish you good luck!
Anthony J Fo…, Agent, Lancaster, OH
Wed Jul 11, 2012
I'd suggest getting it listed right away. Get some good comparables to see where houses like yours are selling. Place it in the lower half of the market. Anything you can do to spruce it up will help.
Call me at 740-653-5200 if you want any further assistance. Will do all I can to help.
Thanks, Tony
Kathy Hedrick, , Lancaster, OH
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Yes! Call me at 740-689-9090 x235 and we will make plans to meet at my office and get all of your questions answered.

Kathy Hedrick
Chris Leber, , Ohio
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Send us at leberinvestment@gmail.com

Thanks.