If you're like most people, you want the highest price possible when you sell your home. The truth is most homeowners cheat themselves out of thousands of dollars in profits because few real estate agents and Sellers know the secrets of getting the maximum value for your property. Many use ineffective real estate methods. Investigating the average selling time and cost for houses in your neighborhood is a very tiny portion of research needed to effectively sell your home in the least amount of time at the best price possible.
I suggest you interview 3 real estate agents so you can find someone who will understand your goals and have the ability to review the overall market conditions. You need someone who has a proven strategic plan to help you get the price you deserve for your home, and someone who is so confident in their plan that he/she is willing to risk their own money and time to assist you in the sale of your home.
Questions to ask when interviewing an agent:
1. Why should I choose you as my listing agent?
2. What services do you offer?
3. Do you have a strategic marketing plan which will increase the odds of getting more money for may home than other listing agents? If so, what reearch do you use to back up your plan? How will you execute the plan? What proof do you have of your plan'ssuccess?
4. Do you have a detailed budget for what you are prepared to spend or place at risk in marketing my home? If so are you willing to share it with me?
5. How will you execute your plan?
6. How will you communicate with me during the listing?
7. Do you have a list of service providers you work with?
8. Will you provide me a list of past clients I may contact?
Maximizing the selling price of your home begins with a comprehensive plan through targeted marketing and maximum exposure to qualified buyers. And, you want an expert to help you with negotiation strategies and skills to get the maximum value for your home on terms that meet your needs. Great plans and promises that are poorly executed will fail to deliver, so it's important to have someone on your team who DELIVERS. Otherwise you may not get the best value for your home costing you time, money, and stress.
Because interest rates are so low and there are many more Buyers now, and because we see the most deals getting closed in the Spring and early Summer, it couldn't be a better time to sell. Yes, the economy is struggling, but Austin is still a very stable market. With a strong Certified Negotiation Expert on your side, you should be able to maximize your purchase value as well. So choose someone who has the most research, best negotiation skills, and your goals at heart. This is one of the most important decisions you make in your lives that has a long term effect on your finances and quality of life. Align yourselves with experts, and maximize your value.
Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!
Goldwasser Real Estate