My husband and I are facing a foreclosure of our townhouse and are currently in bankruptcy. We are looking

Asked by Mechelle Mccleary, Perry Hall, MD Thu Jun 12, 2008

for at rental homes right now but haven't found anything where we want to live yet. I would need a real estate agent to help us with a short sale of our house as well as find us some rental properties if possible in the Perry Hall or Nottingham area. We are looking for single family and need at least 3 or 4 bedrooms but will take a town home if needed. Please advise if someone could help us get started with this process. My email is lilmaclion@yahoo.com

Answers

4
Chandler, Home Buyer, Maryland
Wed Jun 18, 2008
why not rent a 3 bedroom apartment? Renting a single family home could be expensive. At this point in life you can use every penny you can save.
Richard Peeb…, Agent, Hunt Valley, MD
Tue Jun 17, 2008
Hello Mechelle, I have 17-years full time experience in the Perry Hall area, I can help you, please go to my website - http://www.BALTIMORES-BEST-HOMES.com - and look under the Foreclosure/Short Sale tab. You may contact via emial frothe site or call me at 443-604-7008. I do have some questions I'd like to ask you - what stage you are in, how many payments behind are you, etc.?
Nancy K. Ryan, , 21220
Thu Jun 12, 2008
I would be happy to assist you in this process. I am a full time real estate agent and have worked with people in this kind of situation before. I can also help you find a rental. Give me a call or email me directly and we can arrange to talk. My number is 410-627-2440. My name is Nancy Ryan. I can be emailed at nanr27@comcast.net.
Talk to you soon!
real estate…, , Montgomery County, MD
Thu Jun 12, 2008
Try Fernando Herboso, he seems to be promoting exactly what you are looking for
reallynicehomes.com/, or email fernando@reallynicehomes.com