JanineCinFL, Other/Just Looking in Miami, FL

My husband and I are considering a job offer.We have lived in Tampa for 18 months.House Rental market Tampa,Florida.

Asked by JanineCinFL, Miami, FL Sat Jun 22, 2013

Answers

2
Lisa Reeves, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sun Jun 23, 2013
If you are looking for an analysis regarding your home for rent or sale - a real estate agent should be able to put something together for you. If you want to just see what homes around you are renting for, try rentometer.com . Put in your address, number of bedrooms and how much you want to get for rent. It will tell you if your rent is fair or high for your area. It also gives you links to properties around you that are being advertised and how much. Its a great quick tool that I use for my investors. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Good-luck!
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sat Jun 22, 2013
Hi Janine,

If you would like to compare rental properties to get an idea of what your current home will rent for, you're welcome to sign up for a Listingbook account on my website and it will allow you to search rentals:

http://www.SoldOnTampa.com

Before you decide whether to rent out your home or sell it, you may want to discuss your finances with a loan officer. You may find that you will not be able to use the rental income to offset the mortgage payment if you don't have sufficient equity. So before you do anything contact a lender or your credit union for advice.

Alma