My house is in MLS, but not on Trulia

Asked by Adam Sweet, 01007 Tue May 15, 2007

Does anyone know how to list my house on Trulia?

Answers

7
Pierre Calza…, Other Pro,
Tue Jul 3, 2007
I am in contact with the Broker at the moment, some of the agents may not have been aware - we are working on it - please feel free to e-mail me their contact info and I will follow up. Click on my name :)
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Tue May 15, 2007
Adam,
My question would be why would you hire an agent not well-versed in current internet marketing. With all due respect to Trulia, what if your home is not on Yahoo real estate? Depending upon your market, my sellers expect me to put their property EVERYWHERE, not just the MLS. Savy home sellers KNOW where to look. A savy listing agent will show them where there home will be listed.
Megan, , San Francisco, CA
Tue May 15, 2007
Hi Adam. To list your home on Trulia we suggest contacting your agent and making the request. Most of the homes listed on trulia come directly from agents and brokers. Below is a link to a page where your agent can get more information. Hope that helps!
Suzanne Green, Agent, NORTH BRUNSWICK, NJ
Tue May 15, 2007
I work for Coldwell Banker and all of my listings are posted on Trulia - fantastic site - you need to speak to your agent
Suzanne
Web Reference:  http://suzannegreen.net
The Poissant…, Agent, Belchertown, MA
Fri May 9, 2014
In this day and age people are using many internet based sites to search for homes. Don't hesitate to contact us and we can discuss how we work together with Trulia to feature your home's listing!
Pierre Calza…, Other Pro,
Thu Jun 28, 2007
Actually Jones Town & Country IS on Trulia! They have over 340 properties on our site at this moment. I would double check to make sure that your home is not listed, or if it was just newly listed with them for sale, then perhaps it has not been sent to us yet, or indexed by our search engine. Check your zip code, price range, bedrooms, etc so you can narrow down your search to make sure it is appearing or not appearing on Trulia
Adam Sweet, , 01007
Sun Jun 10, 2007
I spoke to my broker, Jones Town & Country, and they didn't know about Trulia. How do I get them in touch with you?