I do not know your area (disclaimer).
However, in most cases homes that sell in the first 30 days of market time sell for closest to asking price.
What to do?
Home many homes, like yours, have sold during the time yours was on the market?
Why would a buyer purchase those homes, and not yours?
In a buyer's market, buyers select homes they perceive to have the best value, your Realtor's job is to expose the value that your home has to the market.
We are going in to spring market, so your timing is great.
Things you can do: Look at your competition. Go out to some open houses, look at the homes that are priced at or below yours and see what they have.
3. Paint and clean, clean, clean, re-arrange the furniture - take some out.
4. Take NEW pictures - PROFESSIONAL
5. Make sure you are paying MARKET commission
6. Look at your listing ONLINE. Have yoru Realtor show you.
7. Host an open house for brokers with FOOD. Put the FOOD in the back yard
8. to sell you need to UNDER market by a few percent.
9. Include extras. appliances, patio funiture,
10. Home warranty
11. Look at a buy down program to INSTANTLY make your home cheaper.
12. Have your Realtor send out 200 invitations for a public open house, put the game on and serve hotdogs.
13. make sure that you are getting feedback on all showings and from all open houses, including brokers.