Annkeys27, Home Owner in Kissimmee, FL

My home is currently under contract with a cash buyer. What fees can I expect to pay at closing besides the realtor comissions?

Asked by Annkeys27, Kissimmee, FL Mon Feb 10, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Ray Lopez Te…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Thu Mar 27, 2014
Hi Ann,

Ask your Realtor to request a preliminary HUD statement to see your closing fees. The fees charged to the seller include: Realtor commissions, Realtor's brokerage fees (can range from zero to a few hundred), settlement/closing fee for the title company, owner's title insurance, taxes, and payoff to your mortgage company (unless your home loan has been paid off or you bought it with cash).

Ray Lopez
Keller Williams Advantage 2
12301 Lake Underhill Rd Suite 111
Orlando Fl 32828
Cell 407-697-8298
0 votes
Real Estate…, Home Buyer, Punta Gorda, FL
Mon Mar 10, 2014
You can ask the title company for a preliminary HUD-1. This will help protect you from any surprises that arise when your at the closing table.
0 votes
Abraham Bidh…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue Feb 11, 2014
Hi Ann:

You can ask your Realtor or title company to prepare what is called a Preliminary HUD-1 Settlement Statement. This will give you a breakdown of your costs and also the net funds that you would be receiving at the closing. Some of the fees that the seller is usually responsible for are: Title Insurance, State Doc Stamps, Recording Fees, Commissions & Title Service Fees.

Hope this helps.

Abraham Bidhendi | Top Producer RealtorĀ® with over 26 years of experience | Exit Realty Access, LLC | Direct: (407) 744-2533| Fax: (407) 444-9925 | Email: |
Search Entire MLS At: | Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741 | Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
0 votes
Lisa Foster, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Feb 10, 2014
As already stated by Angela and Kayla, your Realtor can obtain a preliminary HUD from your title company that will detail all of the costs you can expect at the closing table. Congratulations on your pending sale!
0 votes
Angela Sesso…, Agent, Celebration, FL
Mon Feb 10, 2014
Your realtor or title company should be able to get you a preliminary closing statement to show you what you can expect at closing!
Thanks Angela
0 votes
Kayla Mitche…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Feb 10, 2014
Ask your Realtor or title company if they can provide you with your HUD settlement statement. This spells out every fee association with the transaction.

Fees can include owners title insurance policy, prorated taxes credit to buyer, Realtor commissions, any associated transaction fees, the closing company's fees.

Your best answer will come from the people already working on your transaction.

Hope this helps!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more