Latasha Colb…, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

My home is currently for sale for about 90-days as a short sale. However, I will need to move what other options do I have?

Asked by Latasha Colbert, Washington, DC Mon Jul 8, 2013

I am planning to relocate to another city. However, I haven't been able tp sell my house. What other options do I have because I will need to leave soon? My loan is provided through Usbank and Im kind of exploring my options. i cannot afford an attorney etc.

Answers

2
Ken Woods, Agent, Stow, OH
Tue Jul 9, 2013
Latasha, Great question. Something to think about . Would you consider hiring a professional such as my self that has closed numerous short sales with US Bank?

Ken Woods Realtor .com
330-467-7000
KenWoods.KWRealty.com
Eli Givoni-S…, , Boca Raton, FL
Mon Jul 8, 2013
You need to drop the price, if you don't have any offers. Feel free to give us a call and we can explain the process to you.

Eli Givoni, Director
Short Sale Department, LLC
561-361-1909
info@shortsaledept.com
http://www.shortsaledepartment.com

MARS Disclosure for General Commercial Communications
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Short Sale Department, LLC is not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan. If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit.