My home can be divided into two lots. I was wondering how much that information might up the sell of my home. It's listed now for $174,900.

Asked by Kelly Wilbanks, Portland, OR Mon Jan 13, 2014

Answers

3
Tom Inglesby, Agent, Portland, OR
Mon Jan 13, 2014
You didn't say if your lot can be two lots if you leave your house or have to tear it down then the rules change. The price looks good good for two lots but it depends on location and sewer and many other things. When you are told you might have two lots there are more things to consider. If your hone is priced right it should sell fairly quickly. I have a builder looking for lots but some times it might be 1-2 years to get the lot split it is just not just a days worth of paper work. Good luck to you. Tom inglesby broker remax
Linda Heinri…, Agent, Lake Oswego, OR
Mon Jan 13, 2014
It really depends on the location and how a minor partition can be completed. If your home is listed I am sure your listing agent took into consideration the fact that your property could potentially be divided.
The Stephen…, Agent, Portland, OR
Mon Jan 13, 2014
It definitely would. How much would depend on how easy it will be for a builder to put a home on it. Depends on a lot of things, I'd need to know the address. Let me know if you need more help.