My family has a piece of property on a large corner lot across from the light rail. The house is basically worthless, but we are looking to find an

Asked by Elaine, Bayonne, NJ Wed Feb 8, 2012

inventor who would be interested in the property. Also need someone to do an estate sale, clean up. I am in Oregon and would appreciate any information you could supply. Thank you.
Elaine Miller

Answers

5
Patricia Scord’s answer
Patricia Sco…, Agent, Bayonne, NJ
Fri Feb 10, 2012
Hi Elaine, I think I know the property to which you are referring. I have been looking at that property for some time and was wondering if I could be of any assistance to the owner. I am a full-time realtor in Bayonne, and since I know the property and the property location very well, I would be most qualified to give you a price for sale, also I know people who do clean ups and I do work with many investors. You can call me on my cell 201-452-7699 any day between 9am and 9pm. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
Patricia Scord, Realtor - Exit On The Hudson Realty
triciascord@optonline.net
Sean Shallis, Agent, Westfield, NJ
Wed Feb 8, 2012
Elaine

Should also mention, many of our preseng and past clients are small, medium and large scale investors developers.

Different than most residential brokers, I have a tremendous amount of experience with land use, zoning and property valuations. Unlike most, companies like toll brothers Have actually paid consulting fees for my personal property evaluation and or feasibility studies.

Bottom line.., in selling more than 500 hundred homes and formal education in real estate Analitics at nyu . Plus 12 years working on the construction side of business.

Once we evaluate the property., we know ..,who what when where ., and who should and or will buy it.

Then.,,if you choose .. We have the plan, knowledge and execution platform to get it sold.

Best part ...in 60-90 minutes after our call tomorrow .. You' ll have very realistic options.. Which we can execute without you leaving Oregon!

Just let me know when and how to reach you..,

Best Sean t Shallis
Web Reference:  http://theshallisgroup.com
Andrea Alumm…, Agent, Hoboken, NJ
Wed Feb 8, 2012
I have an investor who will buy cash and a real estate attorney that partners with me to sale estate sales.

Please see my website libertyrealestate.com click on agents then click in Andrea Alummootil

Liberty Realty Llc
131 Washington st
Hoboken nj 07030
Cell 201-406-8015
Sean Shallis, Agent, Westfield, NJ
Wed Feb 8, 2012
Elaine,

If you go to the link below and complete the data entry form about the property Ill send you a free comprehensive property evaluation by 12 noon tomorrow.

I'll also schedule a free complimentary call to review the information and help your family and you evaluate options.

Ive personally helped hundreds of individuals ,families and investors in Hudson county either buy sell or invest in properties .

Looking forward to helping your family and you!

Sean TShallis
WEICHERT realtors
Issa Musharb…, Agent, Jersey City, NJ
Wed Feb 8, 2012
Hi Elaine,
Estate sales can be a bit complex, but nothing to be afraid of. I can guide you through the process. You can reach me at my cell phone at 201-401-6567. I've done estate sales in Bayonne and I would be more happy to help you sell it.
Issa Musharbash
Century 21 Innovative Realty