Dilan Richar…, Home Owner in Brooklyn, NY

Looking to sell my house in Clinton Hill. What can you recommend me: to ask real estate agency to help me, or to find buyers by myself?

Asked by Dilan Richardson, Brooklyn, NY Sun Feb 23, 2014

Answers

8
Daria Kolomi…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Sun Feb 23, 2014
Good Afternoon! Of'course, selling a house with a help of real estate agency will make this process smooth and fast. If you need a help, you can always contact me. Clinton Hill is a great area, and we can find a great deal for your house.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Feb 23, 2014
Your house is your home. Emotions are homebound, selling your house is a business transaction. In a business, a professional is able to best to protect your interests. A real estate professional is better at selling your house than you could be at selling your home.
Luke Constan…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Mon Feb 24, 2014
Hello Dilan,

I wouldn't ask my physician to sell my house and he definitely wouldn't want me to operate, hahaha!!! Statistically speaking, over 90% of homeowners go to a Realtor (like me).
Experience and skill count more now than ever, especially when trying to get the most amount money. My job would be to get you the highest price, and then try to get more.
I have been doing real estate for 15 years and sold quite a few houses in Clinton Hill... Sometimes getting more than asking price.

Give me a call anytime Dilan... The advice is free.

Luke Constantino
Realtor/Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Commercial/Residential
Keller Williams Realty Empire
9120 4th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11209
C: (212) 300-3919
O: (718) 954 8400
lukenyc@kw.com
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Sun Feb 23, 2014
Dear Dilan,

As a homeowner, you are better off having a real estate agent help you. Statistically, homes sold by real estate agents sell for more money. So much so that the commission you would pay is justified. Serious buyers go to real estate agents because we make their lives easier. The only buyers who seek out for sale by owners are usually the cheapskates who are looking to steal a property and are hoping to find an uneducated seller that they can take advantage of.

Also look at it like this... if you do it yourself you are actually giving yourself a new part time job. Are you qualified to do that job? Do you have the time needed to do that job correctly? Time is the most valuable asset that we possess, a good agent will not only get you more money, but will save you the precious moments in your life that you can use doing more important things like spending time with your family or just relaxing.

Either way, you should have several agents at least look at your property so you can get a good idea as to how much it is worth. Clinton Hill has been experiencing significant surges in property values over the last year or two. Your home my be worth more than you think!

If I can be of further assistance, feel free to contact me direct. I am a licensed real estate agent since 1993 and I know the Clinton Hill market very well.

Mitchell Feldman
Associate Broker
Fillmore Real Estate
917-805-0783
MitchellSFeldman@aol
Michael Dvor…, Agent, NYC, NY
Sun Feb 23, 2014
Hi Dilan,

I would be happy to discuss what options are best for you. Feel free to call me at 917-334-8990.
Michael Dvorkin
Rutenberg Realty
Javier Menes…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Melville, NY
Sun Feb 23, 2014
Dilan, it is difficult to sell homes using Realtors. It's even harder without one. The fact is that a seasoned full-time Realtor list and sells homes for a living, they do this everyday. I always think it's best to utilize the services of a professional and well trained Realtor. IF MY RESPONSE WAS HELPFUL, CONSIDER CLICKING BEST ANSWER! • Javier Meneses Senior • Loan Officer • NMLS #23130 • STERLING NATIONAL BANK • 310 Crossways Park Drive • Woodbury, NY 11797 • jmeneses@snb.com • (516) 606-9648 Cell • (516) 740-4478 Office • (516) 918-5383 Fax
Christa Mini…, Agent, Mckinney, TX
Sun Feb 23, 2014
There are a lot of rules in buying and selling homes and it's best to hire a professional. We have tools available to us that the general public do not to maximize the marketing of your home and get the most exposure for you.
It's less stressful to put the task in the hands of the experts. Good luck on selling your home!
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Sun Feb 23, 2014
I will be closing on a home next week that is being purchased by citizens escaping the cold and snow of NY state. The buyer was presented by a REALTOR with an international company who was fullly qualified to purchase at the listed price. Closing in NY and here in Florida is being coordinated via the franchise relocation staff. SOLD price was 100% of List Price. Inspections, appraisal and finacing all managed remotely. There is some value in having a REALTOR looking after your best interests and bringing their resources to produce good outcomes on your behalf..