Josh,  in Philadelphia, PA

Looking to sell my home in Aldan wanted to know how homes are moving in this area? I have a 1700 sq ft 3 bdr 2 bath home.

Asked by Josh, Philadelphia, PA Sat Sep 29, 2012

Answers

3
Hi Josh - At the present time there are 11 single 3 br homes for sale in Aldan with an average price of $176,455, average time on market 229 days. In the last 6 montdhs there have been 8 settlements with average price of $175,980.

Need more info to do a comprehensive market analysis, but that should give you a general idea of what is happening with single homes in the Aldan area. I can be reached on my cell 610 751 1703 or at my office Century 21 Absolute Realty in Springfield, 610 328 4300, ext 143.

Regards
Walt Parker
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012
Josh,

I think both responses below are excellent beginnings, I feel that one crucial element should be further emphasized. That is with the marketing side of selling your home. Home values can be significantly impacted if the home is not properly marketed. And the marketplace is different today than when you may have originally bought your home. The digital marketplace is so powerful and those agents with the right tools will make the sale much smoother. Prudential Fox & Roach has the best tools of any brokerage and when driven by an e-savvy agent, like myself, you get a powerful combination. For more details, feel free to check out my website at http://www.ForSaleinDelawareCounty.com or call me at (610) 731-6110 and we can discuss this further. Thanks.

Mike Reyman
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
Best advice I can give you is to connect and hire a very experienced local Realtor to be your consultant in all matters of home sale, hire the one you have a good connection with and who not only knows the local market well but also understands your needs...
If you need a recommendation let me know, I gladly send you some good recommendations.

A Realtor will not only get you all statistics, but way more important will compare your home to the
most similar recently sold homes, probably show you a few homes on the market competing with yours, and then prepare your home right, price it right and heavily market it..... preparation of a home
so that the photos show it in its best light is super important... it may require some painting in en vogue colors, moving furniture around or out and more ......
and besides all the marketing and advertising activities Your Realtor throughout will be your advocate and pay attention to all the various details that need to be taken care of and paid attention to. Do not do this on your own.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012