Looking to sell my fathers home in Hackettstown NJ home is not worth much property is worth more he is looking to get 350000.00 just wants to sell it

Asked by sdeemer8862, Mobile, AL Wed Jul 31, 2013

Answers

4
Brian Diehl’s answer
Brian Diehl, Agent, Verona, NJ
Thu Aug 1, 2013
Hello sdeemer8862,

The property may be worth more than you think. When a property is properly marketed and staged by a professional, the results can be nothing short of amazing.

I'd love to discuss the property with you and give you and your father a pricing and marketing consultation.

Do yourself a favor and speak with a few agents to ensure that you are making a well-informed decision.

Give me a call or send me an email and I'll be glad to tell you how I work to get you the highest sale price possible.

Brian Diehl
Prudential New Jersey Properties
973-521-1061
Brian.Diehl@PrudentialNewJersey.com
Shaun Dindial, Agent, Newark, NJ
Thu Aug 1, 2013
I am from Roxbury and would like to help. Call me at 201-388-7093. Shaun
Helen Cocuzza, Agent, BayHead, NJ
Wed Jul 31, 2013
I can assist you if you contact me - but I need more information and have a few questions. Also how do you know the value, have you had it appraised? If you can contact me at Hcocuzza@glorianilson.com or (732)232-1614
Cynthia Jord…, Agent, West Orange, NJ
Wed Jul 31, 2013
What area, Hunters Brook, Brook Hollows, Kenwood or College Section? How many bedrooms, baths, finished attic, basement, driveway, condition of the property? These questions would need to be answered in order to determine the pricing of the property. I can be reached on 862-763-0978 between the hours 10am and 4pm or any time up until 8pm via email. My email is cynthiajordanre@gmail.com. Have a good evening.