Djl, Home Seller in 32092

Looking to assign a condo with golf initiation in World Golf Vil, FL to new buyer by 10/15. Will pay generous commission. Priced well below market

Asked by Djl, 32092 Fri Oct 8, 2010

Purchased at developer auction and looking to assign over my purchase agreement to new buyer who must close by 10/15. 1,671 sq ft 3 bedroom/2.5 bath 1,671sf on the 3rd/top floor of elevator building w golf course and lake views from windows and balcony. Laterra Resort and Spa (where I live) located within the gated community of World Golf Village in St. Augustine, FL. Built 2006, 10’ ceilings, granite counters, cherry cabinets, tile in foyer, kitchen and baths. Lndry rm incldg wshr/dryer. Comes with a free $15K initiation into the 2 championship golf courses of World Golf Village. Initiation not transferable to next owner, so for someone to receive this great benefit, along with the incredible resort condo, they would need to have my purchase agreement signed over to them prior to the closing date of October 15.
I have already assigned 2 condos in the past week since my asking prices are so low and the initiation is thrown in. For addtl detail pls reply here. Great commission

Answers

3
Djl, Home Seller, 32092
Sun Oct 10, 2010
Alma Rose,
Thanks. To answer your questions, the purchase agreement is assignable and I can prove that the previous units closed. The units do not have any Chinese drywall.
-DJL
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sun Oct 10, 2010
Was going to suggest you list in the MLS but realize you do not own the unit, just a "contract". Are you sure your contract is "assignable"? Can you prove your previous "assignments" that closed?

In 2006 there was a lot of Chinese Drywall used. Did you hire an inspector or did you at least do visual checks for Chinese Drywall? Here an info site:

http://www.chinesedrywall.com/
Djl, Home Seller, 32092
Fri Oct 8, 2010
forgot to mention in my posting, price is $145K. Considerably below market value and recent comps.
-DJL