Home Selling in Leland>Question Details

patismo59, Home Seller in Leland, NC

Looking for 3 different Realtors to obtain a price for selling our home in Compass Pointe development

Asked by patismo59, Leland, NC Wed Dec 12, 2012

Answers

3

Realtors generally will provide a CMA (Competitive Market Analysis) to arrive at the best selling price for your home. I would advise that you get the CMA in writing, and talk to the realtor about how he/she arrived at the price. CMA's are not meant to be an appraisal of the properties value. Even appraisers in certain markets have a hard time coming up with a price. For instance, before the market crash, realtors and appraisers did not use foreclosed or short-sold properties when preparing their assessments. Considered "distressed properties" they did not feel like the comp could accurately represent what a person would be willing to sell their home for, and what a buyer would be willing to pay, under normal circumstances which is the definition for true property value.

Hope this helps.
Hello Patismo59 - Would love to assist if you would ike to share your contact info.
Renee Yost 910-269-1128
oh my, you did not get any answers..... Not sure why.... It is pretty clear what you are asking for and
since so far no local Realtor has answered, feel free to get back to me and I gladly send you a few
recommendations for local Realtors in your area or interest....

As you can see I am not a Realtor working on your State.

Hope this helps...

Most Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life and your Chicago and Northern Illinois and RElocation Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients at @Properties North Shore
Edith speaks French, German, Spanish & more
Get to know Edith and her Service her website is
http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com