Home Selling in Richmond>Question Details

RK, Home Buyer in Myrtle Beach, SC

Looking for an experienced Agent in the Richmond that can help me evict occupants, stage and sell the home that I bought in an auction

Asked by RK, Myrtle Beach, SC Sat Jul 20, 2013

Answers

4
Robin Adair’s answer
RK,

I am a Realtor with Gracious Living Realty and have been for over 10 years. Aside from working with Buyers and Sellers, I also manage my 3 Rental Duplexes and 3 Rental Houses. I ironically finished an Eviction Process on one of my tenants last week, so I know the eviction process well. I have a Stager that I've used first hand on my personal listings and she does a fantastic job.

I look forward to hearing from you, as I work with another investor who resides in North Myrtle Beach Area. Him and I buy houses to flip in the Richmond Area and resell them.

Again I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Shea Adair
804.337.9665
sheaadair@hotmail.com
Check out my recent investment property sale. Although I didn't purchase it at auction, it was most definitely a "fix and flip" property! There are some before and after pix. The eviction process is sometimes lengthy, but persistence will prevail. I'm an Associate Broker with Long and Foster here in Richmond's west end, and would be happy to recommend great contractors for your investment properties. I've completed two renovation jobs as a sideline to my primary business of helping buyers and sellers with real estate. Staging is one of my specialties!
Pam Nasworthy
Long and Foster Realtors
804-399-2664
RK,

I am an experienced broker who has been working the Richmond area my entire career (since 2003). Please feel free to contact me if you would like some assistance.

Charles Evelyn
Principal Broker
First Advantage Realty
(804) 557-0055
Is your property in Richmond or Myrtle Beach?