Looking for a Real Estate professional to short sale a property, in Milwaukee, WI. Prefer some one who is fluent in Spanish language

Asked by Petra Reyes, Las Vegas, NV Thu Jul 19, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Julio Cifuen…, Agent, Brookfield, WI
Fri Jul 27, 2012
Hola Petra, nosotros le atenderemos con gusto llamenos al 414 881 5464
Tambien nos puede contactar via correo electronico: JC123Realtor@gmail.com
0 votes
Joyce D. Mue…, Agent, Milwaukee, WI
Thu Jul 19, 2012
I carry the CDPE designation (certified distressed property expert) and have an agent in my office as well as a woman loan officer fluent in Spanish. The 1st step is to make sure your friend/relative qualified to do a short sale (certain criteria must be met). I have found many sellers do not. Let me know if this would be of benefit. Joyce
0 votes
Peter Doman…, Agent, Greenfield, WI
Thu Jul 19, 2012
Hi, Petra. My office has a Spanish speaking, short sale specialist. Email me your information and the best time to call to info@realiteamonline.com and I will make sure he gets it. Maybe he can help.

Peter Domanos
0 votes
KerryAnn Dou…, Agent, Hales Corners, WI
Thu Jul 19, 2012
I am a CDPE, but not fluent in Spanish. I do have access to a spanish speaking agent.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more