James Bowen, Both Buyer and Seller in Jefferson County, MO

Looking for Rehab Buyers

Asked by James Bowen, Jefferson County, MO Fri May 4, 2012

I am in need of a solid group of investors/buyers of rehab houses. Mostly here in Jefferson County, MO but some in St. Louis South County as well.
I'm not going to say I will have a constant supply of houses but when I have a deal it is usually a pretty good one.

Answers

2
Jennifer Kile, Agent, St Louis, MO
Mon Feb 23, 2015
I have an investor client that only focuses on Jefferson county rehabs. Please send me more info
FlippinLady0…, Home Buyer, Barnhart, MO
Sat Apr 27, 2013
I'd like more info please. I'm looking for fixer uppers in North Jeffco, 63012 mainly Village of Jefferson but I-55 corridor from 63052 to Festus is good and homes in 63010 but NOT in Arnold city limits.

FlippinLady001@aol.com
Hi. If you'd like, I can set you up an email notice for homes that come available. I'll need a few specifics, price range, single or multi-family, things like that. If you are not already working with realtor, please contact me. Let's talk.
Best wishes!
Flag Tue Aug 27, 2013