Long Term Rent Contract!

Asked by Brick2009, 60563 Fri May 1, 2009

If i have to rent out my home for a long term...what would be the best option?

1.) Should i get in touch with areal estate property management firm and sign a long term contract with them.

My house is right acorss rte.59 sta.. and the apts near by go for 1500 for a single br...so i am sure i can get that much..(its a 2br..2.5 bath...2 car garage..1900 sf)

2.) Can any one give me the names property management firms that i can get in touch with..and
3.) what would be the typical fees for such an arrangement??

Thanks in advance

Answers

2
Peter McMahon, Agent, Farmingdale, NY
Fri May 1, 2009
Brick,

For rental property management I recommend Rental Homes Inc. located in Naperville. Their contact information follows below. You'll have to contact them for ther pricing, etc. as I am in no way affiliated with them.

Rental Homes Inc.
http://www.rentalhomesinc.com
4 Olympus Dr
Naperville, IL 60540
(630) 420-2051

Pete McMahon
Mike Long, Agent, Naperville, IL
Fri May 1, 2009
Brick...I don't deal with rentals so won't be much help but remember you from previous discussions. Wanted to wish you the best of luck and hope you find a renter as soon as possible. If I find any answers to your questions I will share them with you.

Good luck!!