Know there are people looking for a house with separate living quarters for inlaws in georgia. Tell me how

Asked by Marian Olive, Lagrange, GA Thu Jun 12, 2008

to reach these people.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Calvin Neely’s answer
Calvin Neely, , 30240
Tue Jun 16, 2009
Marian, There are people that need this type of property but they may be hard to find without a lot of marketing. Where do you have your home advertised? Are you advertising in the local paper? Online?

Do you know what this property would rent for in today's market? What would the house rent for and what would the inlaw suite rent for? This may be best suited for an investor that could have two rental units on one property. Can you give me more details about it?

I understand you don't want to use a realtor and I respect that. I just need more info before I can really give you a good answer.

Calvin Neely
FLI Properties
0 votes
So do you need a house to buy or rent...
Flag Tue Nov 14, 2017
Noel Dixon, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Tue Nov 14, 2017
Phone number_18767818704 and you can find out more....
0 votes
Noel Dixon, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Tue Nov 14, 2017
Ok I have good friend selling some wonderful house good price... If you want to now note you contact me at this information.....
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Selling in Lagrange Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more